At Least Two Dollars Short

I fully intended to start this yesterday, on the first of the month, as the "rules" state.  But because I am always a day late and a dollar short these days, I am starting on the second, at 7:27 PM.  And it will have to do. 

I am following "February Photo A Day,"  A fun challenge that one of my friends suggested.  Each Day I will simply post the inspiration behind the photo and a picture.  No description. 

Today I won't do that.  Today I will add my picture to this post and break the rules.  I will also add the picture from yesterday that I failed to post YESTERDAY because I decided going to bed at 8:30 to stare at the ceiling sounded far more exciting. Rebel

1. Your View Today



2. Inside your refrigerator

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear