So Disappointed

Today one of my favorite stores of all time let me down in a big way;  Target, you have disappointed me. 

I went in for a few items including a pumice stone and walked out with a few items, plus a few more items and maybe a few more items, but NO pumice stone.  I foolishly assumed it would be simple to find a pumice stone but after a good effort of looking on my own, I decided to ask for help. 

"A what?"  asked the Target team member.  "A pumice stone, you know, like to clean hard water spots and toilets." 

Well she had never heard of a pumice stone and told me they had some in the foot care section.  I think you are misunderstanding me Miss, I don't want to scrub my feet I want to scrub my toilets! Oh sorry, we don't have that.

SORRY!? 

They do however carry approximately 30 other cleaning products that will chemically dissolve the hard water over the course of a month, make your shit literally smell like roses and/or turn your toilet water that bright clean blue color; all effortlessly of course.  No thanks.

I spent the next 10 minutes walking up and down the aisles like a crazy person talking to herself about what the world is coming to.  Is a pumice stone really too much to ask for?

I mean a pumice stone actually WORKS, immediately.  I would like to go on record right here and now that the only way to clean a toilet is to GET OVER IT and put your damn hand in the toilet bowl and scrub for god's sake.  It wont' kill you!   It's not like there is still shit in there and if there is you have bigger problems on your hands than a hard water ring.

I guess I'll have to go to an old school store and get my pumice stone.  Clearly Target is too hip for me.

Comments

  1. Ahhh...How dare them not have one?? I was at OSH this weekend and picked one up. It was on the counter as you check out. Best invention ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne! Save Mart and Vons both carry them as well. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have the day off tomorrow and am determined to find one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear