Missing in action

Wow, the past few weeks have been nothing short of crazy.  I planned on announcing this BEFORE it started, but obviously that didn't happen so...guess what, I got a new job.

99% of the people reading this just rolled their eyes because they already knew and were hoping for something exciting, but for the possible one person that didn't know, now you are up to speed. 

The same person that didn't know about the job probably didn't know that I am an aesthetician who has been working as a nanny for the past year or so.  While I loved the little boy I took care of, I wanted to get back into the skin care world asap.  Enter new job. 

Well, this new job requires some extra training.  8 weeks to be exact.  I know, I know why did I go to esthetic school for 600 hours if I still need 8 weeks of training?  I have no idea, but I am half way through and am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

The training wouldn't be bad if it was held here locally, but it requires me to be gone 4 days and 3 nights a week.  Torture of epic proportions when this is what I see Monday mornings...
I miss Ryan and Lilly as well, but they don't fit in my suitcase or follow me around the house moping and making me feel like the scum of the earth for leaving them all alone.

Anyway, the being out of town and not having access to a computer is why I haven't blogged in so long.  I have plenty to write about and promise once life gets back to "normal" I will be writing a lot more.  In the mean time I will try to post at least a little picture or a story to keep the hundreds of fans wanting more. 

Comments

  1. Love the photo! I have a dog just like that! I am waiting for you to be fully operational so I can get my facial! I will ride my pink basketed bike over ther to get beautiful! Yay!

    Love, Aunt B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust