39 Weeks

Today marks 39 weeks pregnant, or as I like to call it, so pregnant that one no longer simply sits down, one plops down.  Between the hours of 7am and 7pm I am feeling great, all things considered.  I have random uncomfortable contractions and brutal bladder assaults, but all and all not bad.  I am one of those annoying people who thinks babies shouldn't be rushed unless absolutely medically necessary, so I try to just go with it and know that she will come when she is ready.

But between the hours of 9pm and 6am I am feeling like complete shit.  I can't get comfortable, hips burning, legs cramping, up to pee, up to rub Caches' back, up to move so I can breathe, up because my arm is numb, up because I'm being slapped in the face by a toddler, up, up, up!  I haven't slept in 3 years so this is nothing new, it's the pain in my hips this time that is brutal.  By 1am every night I'm like fuck this whole babies come when they are meant to bullshit, you need to come out now so mama can lay on her back again!!

Anyway, we finally have a name that we are 90% sure is sticking and I finally ordered the one thing I actually needed to buy, so I'd say we are totallyNOTready ready.  Oh, and did I mention that we are getting a flock of baby chicks today?  Because why not get baby chicks a week before your baby human is due?


The belly 



Someone make me to clean my mirror!

Comments

  1. Dude...I feel the pain in the hips. I haven't slept on my side or back in what feels like years. Mama is ready to lay flat and be comfortable again. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear