A note of thanks

Just wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone who reached out to me upon hearing of my miscarriage.  I can't tell you how much the personal stories, the emails, the flowers, the chocolates, and the support meant, and will forever mean to me!  

This was an emotional journey like none I had ever experienced before, surprisingly emotional in fact, but I am at peace.  I know there is nothing that I or anybody else could have done to change the outcome, I truly believe our bodies know what they are doing.  I trust my body now more than ever. 

Just in case you are curious, and I know you are.  I have been doing weekly blood draws for 13 weeks now to follow my HCG levels down to zero and quite frankly, me and my shot up veins are over it.  Since reaching a level of 7 my numbers have dropped only one point per week, ONE!  So when I went in last week I was confident that it would be my last. 

Cue the lab calling to tell me that they lost my blood.  You wha!? How do you lose someones blood!?  Like lost it, lost it?  Or misplaced it?  Mislabeled it?  I can't imagine a tube of my blood just floating around with someones lost sunglasses and car keys, but perhaps it is.

So in I went one more time with a smile on my face, but so help me if I have to go one more time it will most certainly NOT be with a smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear