Where Have I Been? Four Words

Sick. Baby. Sick. Husband.  

Hummm, now that I think about it those are kind of the same thing.  At any rate, add those together, sprinkle on the fact that Caches thought sleeping was a complete waste of time for a good 3.5 weeks and top it off with me being flat lazy and not able to rub two brain cells together to write and there you have it. 

The good news is that the baby has yet to kill me, just my brain cells, and I have kind of been remembering to snap more pictures here and there.  You want more good news you say?  Okay, I aim to please.  Caches has officially taken his first steps and is getting better and better at walking every day.  He still refuses to even try crawling, but I have a feeling that will fall into place when he is damn good and ready, like everything. 

Wait, did I say that was good news?  Blessing in disguise?  Which I never understood the idea of anyway...Yeah, kind of good news but also kind of an extra added bonus annoyance.  Now he wants to get down and practice all day and night and thinks he is FAR more accomplished at the task than he truly is.  This makes for A LOT of bending over and waddle walking and nearly throwing ones self of of mom's arms because, holy shit there is a floor and I can totally walk on it!

Every mom I that hears he is close to walking likes to remind me that I don't want him to because then I'll have to chase him around and baby proof, and I'll never get anything done and...Well, NO.  I do want him to!  I want him to so badly because then I can put him down for 5 minutes and he might just be content to walk around.  Yes he may walk over to the TV and bash it with a hanger, but if in those five minutes I'm able to pour a cup of coffee and empty the dishwasher with my hands free then I'll take it!  Plus, we have a french bulldog, our house is already baby proof! 

Okay, enough talk.  Here are some picture of the ALMOST TEN MONTH OLD Caches Michael












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right