When the Cat Hits the Fan

We usually see Georgia at least once during the course of a day, so when Ryan hadn't seen her at all by dinner time, he asked if I had.  Nope, and I don't care...

"You haven't seen her and you don't care?"

"She is dead to me."

Laughing..."And why is that?"

"I'm over her shit.  I'm done. So over it in fact, that Webster needs a new word for it.  Like supercalafragafuckingoverit! Exclamation point!"

"I'm assuming she threw up again."

"Twice on the comforter last night just as I had gotten comfortable and once this morning that I nearly stepped in.  She then proceeded to spend the ENTIRE day sleeping on the bed mocking me."

"She was mocking you?"

"She ABSOLUTELY was!"  

This is the point when Ryan knows it is best not to disagree.  Just smile and nod...smile and nod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear