Our first Christmas together

Though we have spent two Christmases together in the past, this is our first Christmas as a family. Because Ryan and I would be spending the actual holidays of Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Fresno, we decided to have our own Nessier family Christmas here with the kids on Wednesday. We had cheese fondue, sparkling wine, a fire, presents, and a lot of fun. Abner was in the mess of things from the beginning, big surprise, and both Lilly and Georgia made guest appearances to open their gifts and keep watch over any possible crumb that may hit the floor.

After our own little Christmas celebration, we headed off to Fresno to spend Christmas Eve at the Esmays. We had so much fun watching Nolan run around with giant candy canes, eating cookies with generous amounts of sprinkles, holding new baby Reese and catching up with family we see all too rarely.
Next was Christmas morning at the Lamers. I could fill a page with all the fun we had, but I will sum it up in one word, Garmin! After breakfast, mimosas, presents and lots of laughs we stopped by Bill and Tish's for more breakfast and even more good times. Finally, we were off to Modesto to spend Christmas at Grandma Savina's. What a wonderful time with such a warm family. I am so lucky to feel so welcome with Ryan's family. We ate amazing food, had a great white elephant gift exchange and made many new memories with family.
We made it home Saturday evening and by Sunday, Christmas was all packed up until next year.
Here are some pictures of our adventures









Comments

  1. How happy am I that this picture was possible though the efforts of Nathan and me? I had to giggle because I can hear Nathan's comment in my head, when Grandma open her gift.

    "Aw. I feel bad that Grandma got Moon face"

    hahah! Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust