Buzzz

The past few days I have been working on a long, hearfelt blog about young children saying, "please," "thank you," "I'm sorry," and sharing and I was nearly done, but when I came back to edit it today it was gone.  I could be pissed off, I really am.  I could cry, I kind of want to.  But I'm going to just let it go into the internet graveyard with other posts of mine that were not properly saved before my computer decided to "back" itself up.  What about my words, computer!?  Forget something!?  Sigh, it's par for my day thus far that's for sure. 

Can I go back to bed now?   Damn

Anyway, if you are interested in my opinion on the matter, just ask me in person or message me and I'll be happy to tell you in words that can't be lost forever in bullshit internet land!!  I'm not mad, I'm not mad.... So as it is,  you don't have to read my ranting and raving about things like "manners" and you can just enjoy the cute little story I put at the end...

This morning while putting away dishes, Caches noticed the bee emblem on our Laguiole knives.  "Bee mama!  Bees make honey!  Buzzzzz, poke!  Ouch!!"

Indeed they do.

"Mmm, I yike honey.  I need some.  I need huge honey on a huuuuge spoon!" 

So I pause the putting away for a moment and scoop up some delicious honey on a normal size spoon that he calls huge because it has a long handle.  It's actually an ice tea spoon that I use so I don't get honey on my hand dipping into the large jar, but it is a huuuge spoon, and the ONLY one that will due for honey for a toddler.  I hand it over and his eyes light up.  He examines the honey and grins widely.  He takes a lick, his eyes beaming. 

"Thanks!  Thanks bees for making me honey!  I yove it.  I eat it in my belly!"

I nearly cried.  It is probably one of the cutest things he has said thus far.  Thank yous are so much more special when they happen organically. 

I'd like to take a moment to thank the grapes that are made into wine for helping me through this day.  Wait, never mind.  Chocolate, thanks chocolate!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust