Is This Some Kind of Joke?

I am so tired that I don't even know how my fingers are tapping the keys right now.  Oh wait, they aren't!!  I have only typed one sentence and have already had to fix like 7 errors due to the fingers NOT working.  I also have a band aid on my middle finger from a blender incident, a wrap around my ankle from a falling off of the bouncy ball I spend 20 hours a day on incident, and the meanest set of raccoon eyes this side of Lindsay Lohan.

I am literally falling apart; my body is shutting down.  At first my body was like OK, cool, I like a challenge.  But now it's like fuck you crazy lady, I'm out.  White flag waving from its one good arm, hobbling down the hall like Quasimodo as I run after it begging it to bounce just one more time so the kid stops screaming.

It is torture.

Did you know that a person can actually die from lack of sleep and/or from their sleep being repeatedly interrupted never allowing deep sleep to set in?  DIE...DEAD...DONE!! Rats have actually been killed to prove this!!

Did I sign up for some sick science experiment that I was unaware of?  Did I forget to read the fine print on one of those forms at the hospital that I read oh so carefully?  Was there a clause that said sleep torture experiment candidate and in my groggy state I was like heck yeah, and checked the box?  I WANT TO UNCHECK MY BOX!!  Or at least can I change my mind and choose water torture instead of no sleep torture?  With water torture I have a chance of passing out or as I like to call it,  A NAP!!

This morning around 3:15 while I was giggling up and down the hall for the 50th time that night all I could imagine was 3 rats in little white lab coats looking at each other exclaiming, "WHY WON'T SHE DIE?"  "Wake up at least 5 more times tonight, Caches, we'll get her."

And I had to laugh.  I HAVE to laugh because If I didn't find at least a small amount of humor in the epically fucked up life I have right now the rats would win!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear